Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Little Fat Man
A male angreal in the shape of a little fat man sitting cross-legged with a sword across his knees. It is carved of shiny dark green stone. It is a relatively strong angreal.
- TWoTRPG - The little fat man is a relatively strong angreal.
- TSR,Ch22 - Rand finds the little fat man in the Great Holding in the Stone of Tear. He uses it to draw enough of the One Power to transport his entire party from Tear to Chaendaer via Portal Stone.
- TSR,Ch57 - Rand uses the little fat man angreal when he channels a rainstorm at Alcair Dal.
- TSR,Ch58 - Rand uses the little fat man angreal to tap slightly more of the One Power and sever Asmodean from the Dark One.
- TFoH,Ch6 - Rand takes the little fat man with him when he feels the evil of the approaching Darkhounds.
- TFoH,Ch21 - Rand uses the little fat man to help make a ward that covers his entire camp. He does not have to actually touch the angreal to use it.
- TFoH,Ch44 - Rand uses the little fat man for reserve strength in the battle for Cairhien.
- TFoH,Ch55 - Rand has his little fat man angreal with him when he goes after Rahvin.
- LoC,Ch10 - Rand takes the little fat man with him when he goes to meet Alanna and Verin at Culain's Hound.
- LoC,Ch41 - Rand keeps his little fat man angreal in his coat pocket.
- LoC,Ch49 - Lews Therin panics when he hears there are seven Aes Sedai coming. He calms down when Rand thinks of the little fat man angreal.
- LoC,Ch51 - Rand is wearing his red coat when he is kidnapped. Is the little fat man in the coat pocket?
- LoC,Ch53 - Rand is in his shirt-sleeves in the box. He does not have the little fat man.
- ACoS,Ch3 - Rand searches in vain for the little fat man angreal in the aftermath of Dumai's Wells.