Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
A set of small ter'angreal and angreal worn in the hair. Cadsuane wears one and it includes golden stars, moons, birds and fish.
- Intertwined golden crescents - A ter'angreal that grows cool when someone nearby holds saidar.
- Eight-pointed star - A ter'angreal that vibrates when there is a man who can channel nearby.
- Golden hummingbird - A ter'angreal. It is a Well that can store saidar.
- Shrike - A female angreal
- Golden swallow - A ter'angreal. It was made during the Breaking specifically to detect a man channeling alone. It detects the direction of saidin or saidar, but does not distinguish between the two and does not tell the distance.
- Glimmers Q&A - The golden swallow was made during the Breaking to detect a man channeling alone. Since a man linked to a woman was, by definition, "safe," it does not detect saidin linked to saidar.
- TPoD,Ch12 - Cadsuane's hair ornament grows cool when Alanna holds saidar.
- WH,Ch34 - Cadsuane uses the saidar in the golden hummingbird to lift the crown off Aleis' head.
- WH,Ch35 - Cadsuane uses the shrike to help maintain her shield that protects Rand and Nynaeve.
- WH,Ch35 - Cadsuane uses the golden swallow to track the Forsaken as they try to attack. It detects the direction of saidin or saidar, but does not distinguish between the two and does not tell the distance.
- CoT,Ch23 - Cadsuane's eight-pointed star vibrates as she nears the courtyard where the Asha'man and Warders are practicing swords.
- CoT,Ch24 � Nynaeve's bracelet and rings is a much stronger angreal than Cadsuane's shrike.
- KoD,Ch19 � Cadsuane knows when Rand is holding saidin and when he releases.
- KoD,Ch27 � One of the ornaments can disrupt weaves at close distance. This breaks Semirhage's disguise as Tuon.
- TGS,Ch22 - Semirhage recognizes Cadsuane's hair ornaments as a paralis-net.
- ToM,Ch51 - Rand recognizes Cadsuane's hair ornaments as a paralis-net so he knows she has a Well. He tells her that he wore the original male version.