Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
There is considerable talk about the cause of the agelessness. Is it the Oath Rod? Is it from working the Power for a long time? What about the Kin and the Wise Ones? Here are the quotes from the books about the agelessness.
- NS,Ch11 - With each of the Three Oaths Moiraine feels her skin tighten.
- Moiraine's thought - "The Three Oaths still made her skin feel too tight." (NS,Ch17)
- Egwene notes that one of the damane looks to be in her middle years. (TGH,Ch40)
- "'Newly raised, so she can easily pass for other than Aes Sedai.' She meant that the woman had not yet taken on the agelessness that came with long use of the Power." (TFoH,Prologue)
- Egwene's thought - "The Forsaken showed no signs of agelessness, for some reason." (ACoS,Ch8) She has not been told yet what causes it.