Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
An Ajah of the Aes Sedai. The Brown Ajah forsakes the mundane world and dedicates itself to seeking knowledge. The head of the Brown Ajah is Jesse Bilal.
- NS,Ch12 � The Brown Ajah quarters in the White Tower are plainly decorated compared to other Ajahs.
- NS,Ch14 � The Blue Ajah is also a bit at odds with the White and Yellow over something in Altara a hundred years before. The Brown Ajah supports the White against the Blue, but supports the Blue against the Yellow.
- TEotW,Glossary - The purpose of the Brown Ajah is given. It "forsakes involvement in the mundane world and dedicates itself to seeking knowledge."
- TEotW,Glossary - Brown Ajah sisters bond only one Warder at a time.
- TGH,Ch38 - Min is anxious to leave the White Tower because the Brown Ajah sisters are constantly badgering her about her ability.
- TFoH,Prologue - All the Ajahs except White have networks of informants known as eyes and ears.
- CoT,Ch12 � Birgitte reports to Elayne that two sisters, Green Ajah and Gray Ajah, arrived at The Silver Swan the same day that a Brown Ajah sister left heading east and a Yellow Ajah sister left heading south toward Far Madding.
- CoT,Ch14 � Three Brown Ajah sisters staying at The Silver Swan visit Millis Fendry at the Hoop and Arrow, the same inn that Milam Harnder frequents.
- CoT,Ch14 � From their spies, the Red Ajah and the Brown Ajah must now know about the Kin.