Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
An Ajah of the Aes Sedai. The White, largely eschewing both the world and the value of worldly knowledge, devotes itself to questions of philosophy and truth. Ferane Neheran is the First Reasoner, the head of the White Ajah. The White is the smallest Ajah.
- NS,Ch11 � The White Ajah is the smallest.
- NS,Ch12 � The White Ajah quarters in the White Tower are plainly decorated compared to other Ajahs.
- NS,Ch14 � The Blue Ajah is also a bit at odds with the White and Yellow over something in Altara a hundred years before. The Brown Ajah supports the White against the Blue, but supports the Blue against the Yellow.
- TEotW,Glossary - The glossary lists the colors of the seven Ajahs. This is the first mention of the White Ajah.
- TEotW,Glossary - White Ajah sisters bond only one Warder at a time.
- TGH,Ch22 - White Ajah sisters are considered all logic and no heart.
- TDR,Ch23 - According to Alanna, a White Ajah sister has no room in her life for any passions at all.
- TDR,Glossary - The White Ajah devotes itself to questions of philosophy and truth, largely eschewing both the world and the value of worldly knowledge.
- TSR,Ch1 - There is no love lost between the Red Ajah and White Ajah. The White Ajah usually sides with the Blue Ajah.
- TSR,Ch31 - Recognizing that fewer women with the spark are found every year, the White Ajah developed a plan to mate gentled men. They were furious when other Aes Sedai suggested that they should serve as hosts.
- TFoH,Prologue - The White Ajah is the only one with no eyes-and-ears organization.
- ACoS,Prologue - The White Ajah supported Elaida in return for her naming Alviarin as her Keeper of the Chronicles.
- WH,Prologue - Ferane Neheran is the head of the White Ajah.
- CoT,Ch21 - The title of the head of the White Ajah is First Reasoner.
- KoD,Prologue � There are barely more than twenty of the White Ajah still in the White Tower.