Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
One of the Aes Sedai Ajahs. The Yellow concentrates on the study of Healing. The First Weaver of the Yellow Ajah is Suana Dragand.
- NS,Ch12 � The Yellow Ajah quarters in the White Tower are decorated in flamboyant style compared to other Ajahs.
- NS,Ch14 � The Blue Ajah is also a bit at odds with the White and Yellow over something in Altara a hundred years before. The Brown Ajah supports the White against the Blue, but supports the Blue against the Yellow.
- TEotW,Glossary - The glossary lists the colors of the seven Ajahs. This is the first mention of the Yellow Ajah.
- TEotW,Glossary - Yellow Ajah sisters bond only one Warder at a time.
- TSR,Ch5 - Yellow sisters are the best Healers. They will try to learn to Heal anything.
- TSR,Ch34 - The best Healers are all Yellow Ajah.
- TSR,Glossary - The Yellow Ajah concentrates on the study of Healing.
- TFoH,Prologue - The Yellow Ajah has only a minimal eyes-and-ears organization.
- TFoH,Ch9 - Ronde Macura is an agent of the Yellow Ajah.
- TFoH,Ch9 - A Yellow Ajah message signal is an upside-down bouquet of yellow flowers tied with yellow ribbon.
- TFoH,Ch10 - Narenwin Barda is the head of the Yellow Ajah eyes-and-ears.
- CoT,Glossary - The title of the head of the Yellow Ajah is First Weaver.
- CoT,Ch12 � Birgitte reports to Elayne that two sisters, Green Ajah and Gray Ajah, arrived at The Silver Swan the same day that a Brown Ajah sister left heading east and a Yellow Ajah sister left heading south toward Far Madding.
- CoT,Ch21 � The head of the Yellow Ajah is known as the First Weaver.