Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
One of the twelve Aiel clans. The clan hold of the Goshien is Smoke Springs Hold.
- TDR,Ch38 - Chiad introduces herself as a Maiden of the Spear of the Stones River sept of the Goshien Aiel.
- TDR,Ch38 - The Shaarad and Goshien clans have had a blood feud going for the last four hundred years.
- TDR,Ch38 - The Stones River sept broke off from the High Plain sept many years ago.
- TSR,Ch23 - Melaine introduces herself as Jhirad sept of the Goshien Aiel.
- TSR,Ch37 - When Aviendha hears that their is trouble at Imre Stand, she tells Rand she suspects it is a raid from a nearby sept, the Jarra or the White Mountain of the Chareen, or perhaps one of the Goshien.
- TSR,Ch49 - Lian reports to Rhuarc that the Shaarad and the Goshien are already at Alcair Dal and the Chareen will be there soon.
- TSR,Ch49 - Bael is the clan chief of the Goshien.
- TSR,Ch57 - Bael and the Goshien are at Alcair Dal when Rand declares himself.
- TFoH,Ch3 - Joinde of the Black Rock Shaarad makes a bridal wreath for Garan of the Jhirad Goshien. This is most unusual because of the blood feud between the two clans.
- TFoH,Ch30 - Under Rand's ta'veren influence, Bael and Jheran mend the blood feud between Goshien and Shaarad.
- LoC,Ch17 - Corman is one of the Brothers of the Eagle of the Mosaada Goshien.
- LoC,Ch19 - Cassin is a member of the Red Shields of the Goshien.
- LoC,Ch42 - Saeric is a Red Water Goshien.
- KoD,Ch17 � The Goshien camp near Caemlyn is empty. Elayne wonders where Rand sent them.
- KoD,Ch18 � Rand sent the Goshien and Taardad Aiel to Arad Doman to help restore order.