Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
One of the twelve Aiel clans.
- Guide - The Shaarad was one of the clans that invaded the Westlands in the Aiel War.
- TDR,Ch34 - Gaul introduces himself to Perrin as Shae'en M'taal, a Stone Dog of the Imran sept of the Shaarad Aiel.
- TDR,Ch38 - Bain introduces herself as a Maiden of the Spear of the Black Rock sept of the Shaarad Aiel.
- TDR,Ch38 - The Shaarad and Goshien clans have had a blood feud going for the last four hundred years.
- TSR,Ch23 - Bair introduces herself as Haido sept of the Shaarad Aiel.
- TSR,Ch49 - Lian reports to Rhuarc that the Shaarad and the Goshien are already at Alcair Dal and the Chareen will be there soon.
- TSR,Ch49 - Jheran is the clan chief of the Shaarad.
- TSR,Ch57 - Jheran and the Shaarad are at Alcair Dal when Rand declares himself.
- TFoH,Ch3 - Joinde of the Black Rock Shaarad makes a bridal wreath for Garan of the Jhirad Goshien. This is most unusual because of the blood feud between the two clans.
- TFoH,Ch21 - In Jangai Pass the Shaarad are camped north of Rand's tents.
- TFoH,Ch30 - Under Rand's ta'veren influence, Bael and Jheran mend the blood feud between Goshien and Shaarad.