Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
One of the twelve Aiel clans.
- TSR,Ch22 - Although they do not have blood feud, Taardad and Shaido are not friendly. Taardad think Shaido are sneaky.
- TSR,Ch23 - After Suladric's death, Muradin and Couladin lead the Shaido spears to Chaendaer so a new clan chief can be chosen.
- TSR,Ch36 - Couladin and the Shaido travel in the same direction as the Jindo heading for Cold Rocks Hold.
- TSR,Ch37 - The Shaido and the Jindo both camp at Imre Stand.
- TSR,Ch48 - During the trip to Cold Rocks Hold, Jasin Natael spends a lot of time with the Shaido.
- TSR,Ch49 - The Shaido camp outside Cold Rocks Hold. Rhuarc worries that they might cause trouble at Alcair Dal.
- TSR,Ch50 - The Shaido break camp at nightfall and head north.
- TSR,Ch57 - The Shaido are already causing trouble at Alcair Dal when Rand and the Taardad arrive.
- TSR,Ch58 - Sevanna and Couladin lead the Shaido from Alcair Dal before Rand returns.
- TFoH,Ch2 - Many of the Aiel who succumb to the bleakness join with the Shaido.
- TFoH,Ch6 - Rhuarc reports to Rand that the Shaido are moving toward Jangai Pass.
- TFoH,Ch14 - Egwene tells Nynaeve that Rand is following Couladin and the Shaido across Jangai Pass.
- TFoH,Ch20 - Couladin and the Shaido enter Jangai Pass and decimate the town of Taien. They take wetlanders as gai'shain which disturbs the other clan chiefs more than the slaughter.
- TFoH,Ch23 - Couladin and the Shaido enter Cairhien and wipe out the town of Selean.
- TFoH,Ch24 - Egwene tells Elayne that they are now in Cairhien. Couladin and the Shaido decimated the town of Selean.
- TFoH,Ch30 - Some young Tairen and Cairhienin nobles find Rand in Eianrod and report that Couladin and the Shaido attacked Cairhien.
- TFoH,Ch31 - The town of Eianrod was already abandoned when Couladin and the Shaido came through.
- TFoH,Ch41 - From his tower, Rand observes the Shaido that surround Cairhien.
- TFoH,Ch42 - There are 160,000 Shaido spears.
- TFoH,Ch43 - Rand, Aviendha and Egwene channel lightning and fire into the Shaido during the battle.
- TFoH,Ch44 - Rand and his forces defeat the Shaido capturing thousands and driving most north across the River Gaelin.
- TFoH,Ch46 - Rand rides past twenty thousand Shaido prisoners on his way to Cairhien.
- TFoH,Ch49 - Egwene reports to Nynaeve and Elayne that the Shaido are retreating north, but more Aiel are joining them.
- LoC,Prologue - Sevanna and the Shaido Wise Ones plot with the White Tower Aes Sedai embassy to Rand.
- LoC,Ch5 - Olver hates the Aiel because the Shaido killed his father.
- LoC,Ch17 - Rhuarc reports to Rand that Sevanna and the Shaido are building holds in Kinslayer's Dagger.
- LoC,Ch53 - Rhuarc reports to Perrin that the Shaido are moving south out of Kinslayer's Dagger.
- LoC,Ch54 - Timolan goes north to fight the Shaido.
- LoC,Ch55 - Forty thousand Shaido attack Galina's camp at Dumai's Wells. The Asha'man and slaughter many of them before they flee.
- ACoS,Ch1 - After the battle of Dumai's Wells, Perrin is holding about two hundred Shaido prisoners.
- ACoS,Ch2 - At Dumai's Wells there are thousands of Shaido dead. Those alive are running east.
- ACoS,Ch20 - Sevanna has regrouped about twenty thousand Shaido spears and is heading to Kinslayer's Dagger with them.
- ACoS,Ch40 - With the guise of his "traveling boxes" Sammael scatters the Shaido from Illian to Ghealdan.
- WH,Ch4 - There are eighty-three Shaido septs. Five are with Sevanna in Amadicia.
- WH,Ch6 - Perrin learns that Faile and the others were made gai'shain by the Shaido.
- CoT,Ch5 � The Shaido are heading east into Altara to avoid the Seanchan.
- CoT,Ch8 � Perrin�s scouts locate the Shaido who have settled in the Altaran city of Malden.
- CoT,Ch9 � The Shaido plan to stay indefinitely in Malden. There are ten septs, about seventy thousand.
- CoT,Ch27 � Perrin agrees to meet with a Seanchan army that has been hunting the Shaido.
- CoT,Ch28 - Most Seanchan settlers are heading east from Ebou Dar because of the terrifying stories of Aiel to the north.
- KoD,Ch5 � The Morai and White Cliff septs are heading toward Malden to join the other Shaido there.
- KoD,Ch18 � There are Shaido Maidens among Rand's guard.
- KoD,Ch30 � After the defeat at Malden, Therava intends to lead the Shaido back to the Aiel Waste, never again to leave.
- TGS,Ch9 � After their defeat, the remaining Shaido septs opt not to chase after Perrin.
- TGS,Ch15 � The Seanchan show off their leashed Shaido Wise Ones in front of Rand�s embassy.