Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
One of the twelve Aiel warrior societies. Shae'en M'taal in the Old Tongue.
- TGH,Glossary - Stone Dogs often vow not to retreat once battle is joined. They will die to the last man to fulfill this vow.
- TDR,Ch34 - Gaul introduces himself to Perrin as Shae'en M'taal, a Stone Dog of the Imran sept of the Shaarad Aiel.
- TSR,Ch7 - Six Stone Dogs led by Gaul guard Rand's quarters in the Stone of Tear.
- TSR,Ch7 - Mangin is a Stone Dog.
- TSR,Ch23 - Maidens and Stone Dogs are especially touchy about ji'e'toh.
- TSR,Ch36 - As the Aiel leave Chaendaer, Maidens scout ahead while Stone Dogs guard the rear.
- TFoH,Ch23 - As Rand and the Aiel go through Jangai Pass, Stone Dog scouts stay behind to guard the rear.
- TFoH,Ch46 - Stone Dogs guard Hadnan Kadere's wagons.
- TFoH,Ch53 - Turol is leader of the Stone Dogs.
- TFoH,Ch54 - Members of every society including Stone Dogs accompany Rand to Caemlyn.
- LoC,Ch28 - Only Stone Dogs and Black Eyes are as touchy about ji'e'toh as the Maidens.
- ACoS,Ch40 - Darin is a Shaido Stone Dog.
- CoT,Ch27 � The Maidens with Perrin capture five Shaido Stone Dogs. They are brought back to the camp for questioning.