Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
"Those who follow the Dark One and believe they will gain great power and rewards when he is freed from his prison." (TEotW,Glossary)
Darkfriends sometimes call themselves Friends of the Dark, Atha'an Shadar in the Old Tongue. See also Forsaken, Dreadlords and Black Ajah.
- TGH,Prologue - Ba'alzamon hosts the Darkfriend social near Shayol Ghul.
- TGH,Ch9 - Darkfriends have been after Bayle Domon ever since he left Maradon.
- TGH,Ch11 - Padan Fain is accompanied by a dozen Darkfriends.
- TGH,Ch14 - When Hurin disappears, Ingtar's main concern is that he can no longer track the Darkfriends. Perrin gets some help from nearby wolves.
- TGH,Ch19 - After the Horn is stolen, Fain regroups his Trollocs and Darkfriends to chase Rand.
- TGH,Ch27 - Darkfriends help bring Trollocs into Cairhien to attack Rand and Loial.
- TGH,Ch31 - Hurin tracked the Darkfriends who stole the Horn to Lord Barthanes' manor.
- TGH,Ch33 - Hurin reports that the Darkfriends joined up with Trollocs and disappeared.
- TGH,Ch34 - Fain tells High Lord Turak that he is being followed by Darkfriends.
- TGH,Ch48 - Jaret Byar assumes the Whitecloak debacle was the result of betrayal by Darkfriends like Perrin.
- TDR,Prologue - Jaret Byar, Jaichim Carridin and Ordeith convince Pedron Niall that the Seanchan were Darkfriends aided by Aes Sedai and that the Two Rivers is a nest of Darkfriends.
- TDR,Prologue - According to the Three Oaths, Aes Sedai can use the One Power as a weapon only against Darkfriends and Shadowspawn.
- TDR,Ch20 - Siuan warns Mat that Darkfriends and worse will be after him if anyone learns that he blew the Horn of Valere.
- TDR,Ch30 - Darkfriends follow Mat through Tar Valon.
- TDR,Ch32 - Darkfriends try to assassinate Mat on the Gray Gull.
- TDR,Ch34 - Moiraine tells Perrin that a Darkfriend would have to be extremely bad for Lan or herself to be able to sense their evil.
- TDR,Ch39 - Nynaeve tells Aviendha they are going to Tear to hunt Darkfriends.
- TDR,Ch39 - Aiel call Darkfriends Shadowrunners.
- TSR,Ch10 - There are Darkfriends with the Trollocs and Fades that invade the Stone of Tear.
- TFoH,Ch4 - Rand knows that Hadnan Kadere, Isendre and probably most of his drivers are Darkfriends, but he cannot expose them without endangering Asmodean.
- TFoH,Ch22 - Trollocs, Fades and Darkfriends attack Rand's camp in Jangai Pass creating a diversion so that two Draghkar can attack Rand.
- LoC,Ch28 - Padan Fain can now sense even the most casual Darkfriends.
- ACoS,Ch15 - Social rank has no bearing among Darkfriends. One of the highest-ranking Darkfriends in Ebou Dar is a one eyed beggar.
- WH,Ch8 - Elayne and Nynaeve believe there are no Darkfriends among the Kin, else Ispan would have known much more about them.
- KoD,Prologue � Darkfriends sometimes call themselves Friends of the Dark, Atha'an Shadar in the Old Tongue.
- KoD,Ch3 � Graendal has extensive connections among Darkfriends, many more than Aran'gar.
- TGS,Prologue � Cyndane and Moghedien are rallying Darkfriends to kill Mat and Perrin.
- TGS,Ch28 � Mat learns that some is searching for him, circulating pictures of him and Perrin.
- TGS,Ch36 � Verin tells Mat that Darkfriends are looking for him and Perrin.