Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
The hordes of fanatical followers of the Dragon Reborn are called Dragonsworn. Masema establishes himself as their leader and calls himself the Prophet.
- TDR,Ch2 - After stories of Rand at Falme spread. Thousands of fanatical followers proclaim for him on Almoth Plain.
- TDR,Ch3 - Moiraine calls these followers Dragonsworn. Curiously, the Whitecloaks on Almoth Plain are not actively confronting them.
- TDR,Ch34 - Masema begins proclaiming Rand as the Dragon Reborn.
- TSR,Ch17 - Masema begins calling himself the Prophet and continues preaching.
- TSR,Ch38 - Jaichim Carridin is more concerned about the Dragonsworn in Tarabon than the other rebels.
- TSR,Ch47 - The Dragonsworn in Ghealdan begin fighting with local soldiers.
- TFoH,Ch33 - Masema moves his headquarters to Samara in preparation for moving into Amadicia.
- LoC,Prologue - The chaos in Ghealdan caused by the Prophet and the Dragonsworn is keeping King Ailron's troops tied up in Amadicia.
- TPoD,Ch7 - Perrin releases one of the Dragonsworn to report to Masema that Rand has sent him to stop the killing.
- TPoD,Ch10 - Masema moves his Dragonsworn south and sets up his headquarters in Abila.
- WH,Ch5 - Masema and his men begin arriving near Perrin's camp.
- WH,Ch6 - Masema brings thousands of Dragonsworn with him. When he hears that Faile was kidnapped by Aiel, he now agrees to Travel to find her.
- CoT,Prologue � The leaders of the Dragonsworn in Arad Doman ally themselves with Rodel Ituralde and the Domani loyalists to take on the Seanchan.
- KoD,Ch30 � The majority of Masema�s followers are killed in the assault on Malden.
- TGS,Prologue � Faile and her Cha Faile followers execute Masema and his remaining Dragonsworn.
- TGS,Ch47 � Tam tells Rand that Perrin has been doing a fine job balancing the Seanchan, the Prophet, the Whitecloaks and Queen Morgase.