Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
"Those men and women who, able to channel the One Power, went over to the Shadow during the Trolloc Wars, acting as commanders of the Trolloc forces." (TEotW,Glossary)
Dreadlords will appear again to fight for the Shadow in Tarmon Gai'don.
- TEotW,Ch9 - Dreadlords led the Trolloc army that overcame Manetheren.
- TEotW,Ch19 - A Trolloc army led by Dreadlords camped in Aridhol and disappeared completely.
- TDR,Ch22 - In her trips through the three arches Egwene learns that any person who can channel can be turned to the Shadow by thirteen Dreadlords channeling through thirteen Myrddraal. Sheriam confirms that this is true.
- ACoS,Ch11 - During the Trolloc Wars Dreadlords and Trollocs plundered part of the White Tower.
- ToM,Ch28 - Dreadlords blast a hole in the city wall of Maradon so the Shadowspawn army can attack.
- ToM,Ch41 - One or more Dreadlords operate a Portal Stone to bring a Shadowspawn army to attack the Whitecloaks.
- ToM,Epilogue � There is a previously unknown type of Darkfriend near the Blight. They dress like Aiel but wear red veils and file their teeth to points.
- AMoL,Prologue � The new breed of Darkfriend can channel. They are called Samma N'Sei, "Eye Blinders" in the Old Tongue.
- AMoL,Prologue - The Great Lord rewards Mazrim Taim, promoting him to Chosen, for developing a new generation of Dreadlords.