Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Salidar Aes Sedai
The Aes Sedai who are in rebellion against the White Tower Aes Sedai. Their original headquarters were located in Salidar.
- TFoH,Ch27 - After the revolt in the White Tower, Sheriam, Anaiya, Beonin, Carlinya, Morvrin and Myrelle establish themselves as the leaders of the Salidar Aes Sedai.
- TFoH,Ch27 - Siuan, Leane and Min join the Salidar Aes Sedai.
- TFoH,Ch28 - Gareth Bryne arrives at Salidar and agrees to build an army for the rebels.
- TFoH,Ch50 - Nynaeve and Elayne arrive at Salidar and join the Salidar Aes Sedai.
- LoC,Prologue - The Salidar Aes Sedai elect Sitters for their Hall in exile although Sheriam and her group retain a great deal of power.
- LoC,Prologue - The Salidar Aes Sedai send an embassy of nine Aes Sedai and Min to Rand in Caemlyn.
- LoC,Prologue - Pedron Niall thinks that the Salidar Aes Sedai are a ploy so that the White Tower can secretly support Rand.
- LoC,Ch7 - There are two hundred ninety four Aes Sedai in the White Tower and slightly more in Salidar.
- LoC,Ch8 - Tarna Feir arrives in Salidar to treat with the rebels.
- LoC,Ch30 - Halima Saranov arrives in Salidar with a story that she knows what the White Tower plans for the Salidar Aes Sedai and the Dragon Reborn.
- LoC,Ch35 - The Sitters raise Egwene al'Vere as their Amyrlin Seat.
- LoC,Ch38 - Gareth Bryne's army is now twelve to fourteen thousand.
- LoC,Ch40 - Myrelle is head of the Green Ajah among the Salidar Aes Sedai.
- LoC,Ch44 - The Salidar Aes Sedai and their army begin their march across Altara.
- ACoS,Prologue - Tarna reports that the rebel army is two to three thousand. Alviarin's reports say as high as twenty thousand.
- ACoS,Ch8 - The Salidar Aes Sedai army is now thirty thousand.
- ACoS,Ch8 - Sheriam and her group sent ten sisters to the White Tower as moles a few days after Siuan and Leane arrived. They never informed the Sitters after the Hall was elected.
- TPoD,Ch2 - Moridin thinks to himself that he has spies in Tar Valon, with Rand, and with the Salidar Aes Sedai.
- TPoD,Ch16 - There are now half again as many novices as sisters with the rebels.
- TPoD,Ch17 - Egwene announces that the novice book is now open to women of all ages.
- TPoD,Ch19 - Gareth Bryne's army numbers thirty thousand.
- TPoD,Ch30 - There are now almost a thousand novices with the rebels.
- WH,Ch31 - Tylin and Suroth hastily return to Ebou Dar when Suroth learns that an army disappeared in Murandy.