- I'd like to link to your page. Is there anything special I need to know?
- Not really. Feel free to add a link to your page. Please use www.encyclopaedia-wot.org as the URL. For your convenience, I've created the following images to use with your link. Just save the image onto your site and add a hyperlink to it.
- I've got a really cool WoT site. Will you cross-link to it?
- Sorry, but no. Take a quick look at our External Links page and see how brief it is. We only list reference and art sites that we link throughout the site. One of the things we've tried to do at the Encyclopaedia WoT is not duplicate information that is readily available on other sites, and there are many extensive lists of WoT-related pages out there.
- I have some great WoT art. Would you be interested in using it in the Encyclopaedia WoT?
- Yes! Much of the art that we originally had in the site cannot be found anymore.
- Can I help by becoming an editor to this site?
- Probably not. Bob Kluttz and Gary Kephart have this in pretty good control now. You're always welcome to suggest changes by emailing us. We do have our editing guidelines defined, though.
The general rule is that the year to include in a copyright notice is the year of first publication of the work.
Copyright (c) 1998 by Gary Kephart