A Fal Daran lord.
Chronology (Possible Spoilers)#
- The group enters Fal Dara and is greeted by Lord Yakota, Uno Nomesta and other guards. Lord Yakota greets Lan as "Dai Shan" and welcomes them on behalf of Lord Agelmar. (Episode 107)
- Yakota reports that their men have spotted at least 60 fades, so he estimates that there are between 5,000 and 10,0000 Trollocs, with still more Trollocs coming out of the Blight. He also reports that two ropes were cut on the drawbridge, indicating that Darkfriends are in the city. (Episode 108)
- Yakota, Uno and a team of men with pickaxes enter the throne room. They remove the throne from the dais and start chipping at the floor. (Episode 108)
- The crew in the throne room have uncovered a box under the throne. Uno says it contains the Horn of Valere. Yakota explains that it's to be blown at the Last Battle to call the Pattern's greatest heroes to their side, but it's for the Dragon Reborn to blow. (Episode 108)
- Yakota and the others finally free the box containing the Horn of Valere from its cage. They hear a scream and go to respond to it, leaving the Horn of Valere alone and unprotected. (Episode 108)
- Padan Fain and the Fades attack Yakota and the others in the throne room. (Episode 108)
References (Possible Spoilers)#
Book Character: None
IMDB: Amar Chadha-Patel
The general rule is that the year to include in a copyright notice is the year of first publication of the work.
Copyright (c) 1998 by Gary Kephart