Dreadlords will appear again to fight for the Shadow in Tarmon Gai'don.
References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In The Eye of the World
- TEotW,Ch9 - Dreadlords led the Trolloc army that overcame Manetheren.
- TEotW,Ch19 - A Trolloc army led by Dreadlords camped in City of Aridhol and disappeared completely.
- In The Dragon Reborn
- TDR,Ch22 - In her trips through the Three Arches Egwene learns that any person who can channel can be turned to the Shadow by thirteen Dreadlords channeling through thirteen Myrddraal. Sheriam confirms that this is true.
- In A Crown of Swords
- ACoS,Ch11 - During the Trolloc Wars Dreadlords and Trollocs plundered part of the White Tower.
- In Towers of Midnight
- ToM,Ch28 - Dreadlords blast a hole in the city wall of Maradon so the Shadowspawn army can attack.
- ToM,Ch41 - One or more Dreadlords operate a Portal Stone to bring a Shadowspawn army to attack the Children of the Light.
- ToM,Epilogue - There is a previously unknown type of Darkfriend near the Blight. They dress like Aiel but wear red veils and file their teeth to points.
- In A Memory of Light
- AMoL,Prologue - The new breed of Darkfriend can channel. They are called Samma N'Sei, "Eye Blinders" in the Old Tongue.
- AMoL,Prologue - The Great Lord rewards Mazrim Taim, promoting him to Chosen, for developing a new generation of Dreadlords.
The general rule is that the year to include in a copyright notice is the year of first publication of the work.
Copyright (c) 1998 by Gary Kephart