References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In New Spring
- NS,Ch12 - After the Aiel War, Lan agrees to spend a few months in the south with Bukama before returning to his battle with the Blight.
- NS,Ch15 - Lan and Bukama flip coins and choose to travel through Kandor to the Blight.
- NS,Ch21 - In the Borderlands it is common for raging thunderstorms to come out of the Blight.
- NS,Ch22 - Lan and Brys saved each other's lives in the Blight.
- NS,Epilogue - Lan agrees to forego his battle with the Blight to be bonded to Moiraine and fight a larger battle.
- In The Eye of the World
- In The Shadow Rising
- In The Fires of Heaven
- In Lord of Chaos
- In The Path of Daggers
- In Winter's Heart
- In Knife of Dreams
- In The Gathering Storm
- TGS,Prologue - Moridin brings Graendal, Demandred and Mesaana to a fortress of black stone in the far northeast Blight. There is a garrison of soldiers there.
- TGS,Ch22 - Rand inspects the Blight in northern Saldaea. The Blight is moving south.
- TGS,Ch42 - There are reports that Trollocs are massing in the Blight so they are probably at Tarwins Gap as well.
More Category Geography