Pronunciation: keh-REEN-ee na-GASH-ee
Chronology (Possible Spoilers)#
- Alanna and Kerene are shielding Logain as they take him to the White Tower. (Episode 103)
- Kerene is healing Moiraine. Moiraine is amazed that the healing has exhausted Kerene. Kerene explains that it's not the healing, but the effort to keep Logain shielded that is exhausting. (Episode 104)
- Kerene leads Moiraine to the cave where Logain is being kept. Kerene explains how they are able to keep him shielded. (Episode 104)
- Kerene and Moiraine take over for Alanna and Liandrin. (Episode 104)
- Stepin and Kerene are in their tent and talking about Moiraine and Lan. They also talk about Liandrin, who has been talking to the other Aes Sedai about what to do with Logain. (Episode 104)
- Moiraine and Kerene are maintaining the shield on Logain. (Episode 104)
- Liandrin is sitting in a chair in Logain's cave. Kerene comes up to her. They discuss what should happen to Logain. (Episode 104)
- Kerene is still in the cave when her wards start going off. She explains to Liandrin that it means Logain's army did not run home. (Episode 104)
- Logain breaks the shield around him, causing Liandrin and Kerene to go flying backwards through the air, knocking them unconscious. (Episode 104)
- Kerene throws Logain backwards. Kerene, Liandrin and Moiraine start to shield him again. Logain pierces the shield. Kerene sees this and creates a shield in front of Liandrin and Moiraine. Logain's three daggers of power strike out, hitting the two shields and stopping, but with the third one hitting and killing Kerene. (Episode 104)
- Stepin carries Kerene to her grave. He takes her ring and places it on a necklace. Moiraine places a lit candle atop Kerene's body. (Episode 105)
References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In Season 1
- Episode 105 - Stepin tells the story of how he became Kerene's warder.
- Episode 105 - Stepin tells Nynaeve that the pain is the only thing he has left of Kerene, so he's not ready to let go of it yet.
- Episode 106 - Siuan announces that since Kerene had fallen, and therefore Liandrin was in charge, that Liandrin should be punished.