Places Along the Eldar#
References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In The Fires of Heaven
- TFoH,Ch16 - Thom hears that King Ailron means to take the eastern bank of the River Eldar from Salidar to So Eban to Mosra. This will actually give Pedron Niall control of the river traffic and allow him to squeeze Ebou Dar.
- TFoH,Ch26 - Salidar is about a mile from the River Eldar and Amadicia.
- TFoH,Ch28 - Gareth Bryne hears rumors that the Whitecloaks plan to take the east bank of the River Eldar.
- TFoH,Ch33 - Valan Luca's circus prepares to cross the River Eldar from Amadicia into Ghealdan.
- TFoH,Ch48 - The River Boern joins the River Eldar at Boannda.
- TFoH,Ch49 - Nynaeve, Elayne and the rest of their party board the Riverserpent and sail down the River Eldar past Boannda to Salidar.
- TFoH,Ch56 - Morgase and her party leave Sehar and head for Cormaed where they can take a ferry across the River Eldar from Altara to Amadicia.
- In Crossroads of Twilight
- CoT,Ch1 - Mat camps with Valan Luca's circus near the River Eldar before leaving the area of Ebou Dar.
- CoT,Ch5 - Following the Shaido, Perrin and his forces cross the River Eldar into Altara.
- CoT,Ch28 - Mat and Valan Luca's circus follow the Great North Road and cross the River Eldar where the ferry goes from Alkindar on the west bank to Coramen on the east.
- CoT,Ch29 - Mat and the Redarms chase Renna almost to Coramen and the River Eldar before they kill her.
More Category Geography