References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In The Eye of the World
- In The Great Hunt
- In The Dragon Reborn
- In The Shadow Rising
- In Lord of Chaos
- In Crossroads of Twilight
- CoT,Prologue - The Aes Sedai in Cairhien have heard of a meeting at Stedding Shangtai, but Loial says that he is not going there.
- CoT,Ch24 - Loial was afraid to visit his home, Stedding Shangtai, so he and Karldin Manfor left word at nearby Stedding Daiting about guarding the Waygates.
- CoT,Ch24 - Stedding Shangtai is holding a Great Stump, a meeting of all the Ogier, for the first time since the War of the Hundred Years.
- In Knife of Dreams
- KoD,Ch19 - The Ogier are holding a Great Stump at Stedding Shangtai discussing whether or not to open the Book of Translation.
- KoD,Ch20 - The Trollocs and Myrddraal that attack Lord Algarin Pendaloan's manor probably came from the Spine of the World through the Waygate near Stedding Shangtai.
- KoD,Ch20 - Loial agrees to return to Stedding Shangtai with Covril and Erith to speak against opening the Book of Translation.
- KoD,Ch21 - Rand delivers Loial, Covril and Erith to Stedding Shangtai. No humans are admitted because the Great Stump is in progress.
- In Towers of Midnight
More Category Geography