Possible Spoilers#The Kin believe their existence to be unknown to the Aes Sedai. In reality, the Aes Sedai know of their existence and actually depend on the Kin to help catch and return runaways.
The thirteen oldest Kin in Ebou Dar, known as the Eldest and the Elders, comprise the Knitting Circle or just Circle.
- Alise Tenjile
- Aloisia Nemosni
- Chilares Arman
- Derys Nermala
- Famelle Juarde
- Julanya Fote
- Keraille Surtovni
- Kirstian Chalwin
- Reanne Corly
- Sabeine Ocalin
- Sarainya Vostovan
- Solain Morgeillin
- Sumeko Karistovan
- Zarya Alkaese
References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In Lord of Chaos
- In A Crown of Swords
- In The Path of Daggers
- TPoD,Ch3 - The Kin do not take in wilders.
- TPoD,Ch3 - The title of Eldest goes to the oldest of the Kin in Ebou Dar. There are usually older members elsewhere.
- TPoD,Ch4 - The Kin do not allow marriage.
- TPoD,Ch28 - The Kin accept White Tower runaways. However, they hold them apart until they are sure that they are no longer being hunted.
- TPoD,Ch28 - The Kin in Elayne's party become increasingly restive and disillusioned with Aes Sedai, nearly to the point of rebellion.
- In Winter's Heart
- WH,Ch8 - Nynaeve has her hands more than full trying to keep the Kin under control. The more rebellious ones are being sent on rescue missions to Seanchan (People) held territory.
- WH,Ch8 - Elayne and Nynaeve believe there are no Darkfriends among the Kin, else Ispan would have known much more about them.
- In Crossroads of Twilight
- CoT,Ch11 - The Windfinders and the Kin are seriously agitated by the powerful channeling.
- CoT,Ch14 - From their spies, the Red Ajah and the Brown Ajah must now know about the Kin.
- CoT,Ch18 - Egwene intends to ally the Kin with the Aes Sedai. Aes Sedai will be allowed to forswear the Oath Rod and retire into the Kin.
- In Knife of Dreams
- In Towers of Midnight
- In A Memory of Light