References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In The Great Hunt
- TGH,Ch4 - Tarabon and Arad Doman have been fighting over Almoth Plain for three hundred years.
- TGH,Ch5 - Pedron Niall sends Geofram Bornhald and a legion of Whitecloaks to report to Jaichim Carridin in Almoth Plain.
- TGH,Ch9 - The Amyrlin sends a Warder from Fal Dara to Arad Doman to learn more about the trouble on Almoth Plain.
- TGH,Ch29 - Geofram Bornhald receives orders from Jaichim Carridin to remain on Almoth Plain and to stay away from Toman Head. He disobeys these orders.
- In The Dragon Reborn
- TDR,Prologue - Pedron Niall's grand plan includes taking over Almoth Plain to recreate the nation of Almoth as a Whitecloak empire. The territory has been in dispute for four hundred years.
- TDR,Ch3 - Leya reports to Moiraine that Almoth Plain is in chaos. Five thousand Whitecloaks are trying to run off the Taraboners and Domani. Curiously, the Whitecloaks are not routing the thousands of Dragonsworn.
- In Lord of Chaos
- LoC,Prologue - Refugees, mainly from Almoth Plain, but some from Tarabon and Arad Doman, are settling in the Two Rivers.
- LoC,Ch20 - There is an abandoned Ogier stedding on Almoth Plain near the Paerish Swar.
- LoC,Ch43 - In 961 NE Merana negotiated the Fifth Treaty of Falme between Arad Doman and Tarabon covering the peaceful disposition of Almoth Plain. The treaty failed almost immediately.
- In Crossroads of Twilight
- In Knife of Dreams
- In Towers of Midnight
- ToM,Ch47 - Centuries ago Almoth Plain was the home of Banath savages.
More Category Geography