Towns and Villages#
References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In The Great Hunt
- TGH,Prologue - Ba'alzamon orders Bors to keep silent about those who have landed at Toman Head.
- TGH,Ch4 - There is a rumor about fighting on Toman Head.
- TGH,Ch5 - Einor Saren tells Geofram Bornhald there are strangers with monsters on Toman Head.
- TGH,Ch6 - Padan Fain leaves a message, "We will meet again on Toman Head. It is never over, al'Thor."
- TGH,Ch7 - The Dark Prophecy says "The Watchers wait on Toman Head." Verin says the Watchers wait for Artur Hawkwing's army to return.
- TGH,Ch9 - Bayle Domon decides to head for Toman Head.
- TGH,Ch11 - Padan Fain laughs to himself that he will meet Rand on Toman Head and see him dead.
- TGH,Ch22 - Vandene Namelle thinks the reference to Do Miere A'vron in the Karaethon Cycle means that the Dragon Reborn will appear over Toman Head.
- TGH,Ch29 - Geofram Bornhald disobeys orders from Jaichim Carridin and heads his troops onto Toman Head.
- TGH,Ch38 - Liandrin tells Egwene and Nynaeve that they must accompany her to Toman Head.
- TGH,Ch39 - Liandrin leads Egwene, Nynaeve, Elayne and Min through the Ways to Toman Head.
- TGH,Ch40 - Egwene, Nynaeve, Elayne and Min arrive at Toman Head.
- TGH,Ch41 - Rand and his party travel across Toman Head.
- In Lord of Chaos
- In Winter's Heart
More Category Geography