Stores, Inns, Manor Houses#
- Fal Dara keep
References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In The Eye of the World
- TEotW,Ch42 - Before the Trolloc Wars, Fal Dara was known as Mafal Dadaranell.
- TEotW,Ch45 - The Fal Dara Waygate is a few miles southwest of the keep.
- TEotW,Ch46 - Moiraine and her party arrive at Fal Dara.
- TEotW,Ch48 - Fal Dara has several gates, the East Gate in the east wall, the King's Gate in the south wall and the Malkier Gate in the north wall.
- TEotW,Ch48 - Forces from Fal Dara ride to join other Shienaran forces at Tarwin's Gap to fight the Trolloc army.
- TEotW,Ch51 - The sign of Fal Dara is the Black Hawk.
- TEotW,Ch53 - Moiraine and her party return to Fal Dara.
- In The Great Hunt
- TGH,Ch2 - Lord Agelmar and Ronan greet the Amyrlin Seat in the courtyard.
- TGH,Ch3 - The Ogier built city of Mafal Dadaranell was destroyed during the Trolloc Wars. The current city of Fal Dara was built by men.
- TGH,Ch4 - The Amyrlin's party channeled the weather to get to Fal Dara as fast as possible.
- TGH,Ch5 - Moiraine sent Siuan a note from Caemlyn saying that she was going to Fal Dara.
- TGH,Ch9 - Ingtar and company leave Fal Dara to hunt for the Horn and ruby dagger.
- TGH,Ch12 - Siuan and company leave Fal Dara for Tar Valon.
- TGH,Ch40 - Nynaeve thinks Rand is probably safe back in Fal Dara.
- In The Fires of Heaven
- In Lord of Chaos
- In Knife of Dreams
More Category Geography