A major pass through The Spine of the World, connecting Cairhien with the Aiel Waste. The town of Selean lies at the western end of the pass in Cairhien. Another small town called Taien lies at the eastern end of the pass on the edge of the Aiel Waste.
References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In The Fires of Heaven
- TFoH,Ch6 - Rhuarc reports to Rand that the Shaido are moving toward Jangai Pass and Cairhien.
- TFoH,Ch7 - Rand mobilizes his forces to follow the Shaido to Jangai Pass.
- TFoH,Ch14 - Egwene tells Nynaeve that Rand is following Couladin and the Shaido across Jangai Pass.
- TFoH,Ch20 - Rand and the Aiel enter the Jangai Pass.
- TFoH,Ch23 - After four days they reach the western end of the pass and enter Cairhien.
- TFoH,Ch52 - Hadnan Kadere's drivers began deserting as soon as they crossed Jangai Pass back into Cairhien.
- In A Crown of Swords
More Category Geography