References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In Lord of Chaos
- In A Crown of Swords
- ACoS,Ch14 - Mat and his men are staying at The Wandering Woman.
- ACoS,Ch17 - Mat returns to The Wandering Woman and is attacked by two men with a large trunk evidently intent on kidnapping him.
- ACoS,Ch21 - Mat, Birgitte and Beslan spend Swovan Night evening drinking at The Wandering Woman.
- ACoS,Ch22 - Elayne and Nynaeve visit Mat at The Wandering Woman and run into Setalle Anan. Above its arched door is a crude sign of a woman with a walking staff peering hopefully into the distance.
- In Winter's Heart
- WH,Ch18 - Many high ranking Seanchan military officers stay at The Wandering Woman because of its proximity to the Tarasin Palace.
- WH,Ch18 - Mat has Lopin and Nerim begin moving his clothes and gold to The Wandering Woman.
- WH,Ch19 - Setalle Anan finds Joline and brings her to The Wandering Woman.
- WH,Ch21 - Egeanin and Bayle Domon stay at The Wandering Woman.
- WH,Ch29 - Planning to leave Ebou Dar permanently, Setalle Anan sells The Wandering Woman to Lydel Elonid.
- WH,Ch30 - Nerim and Lopin fetch Mat's clothes and gold from The Wandering Woman.
- WH,Ch31 - Suroth and Tylin return to Ebou Dar early. Suroth goes directly to her military leaders in The Wandering Woman.
- In Crossroads of Twilight
- In Knife of Dreams
More Category Geography, Inns and Taverns