Watch Hill is a town in Andor in the region known as the Two Rivers. The road north goes to Taren Ferry, and the road south goes to Emond's Field. To the west lies the Sand Hills and beyond them the Mountains of Mist. To the east lie open fields.
Watch Hill sits on a low prominence giving its name.
Stores, Inns, Manor Houses#
- White Boar - the town inn
References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In The Eye of the World
- In The Great Hunt
- In The Shadow Rising
- TSR,Ch8 - Rand cannot understand the High Lords' refusal to help Illian. Emond's Field, Watch Hill and Deven Ride always help each other in times of trouble.
- TSR,Ch30 - Verin and Alanna were at Watch Hill testing girls when the Whitecloaks arrived. They had already found four candidates.
- TSR,Ch31 - There are seven or eight hundred Whitecloaks camped at Watch Hill. There is also Raen's band of TuathaAn camped near there.
- TSR,Ch32 - Perrin and others ride to scout the Whitecloak encampment at Watch Hill. Halfway there, they stop at Jac al'Seen's place.
- TSR,Ch33 - Perrin and his party arrive at Watch Hill and rescue the Whitecloak's prisoners.
- TSR,Ch53 - In the wolf dream Perrin visits Watch Hill and sees that there is no serious threat of Trollocs nearby.
- TSR,Ch56 - Faile leads the men of Watch Hill to aid in the defense of Emond's Field.
- In Knife of Dreams