References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In The Dragon Reborn
- In The Fires of Heaven
- In Lord of Chaos
- In The Path of Daggers
- In Winter's Heart
- WH,Ch9 - Elayne receives a report that the rulers of the Borderlands have disappeared. Later, she receives news of an army in Braem Wood.
- WH,Ch10 - Elayne tells Egwene about the Borderlanders. Egwene assumes it has to do with Rand.
- WH,Ch26 - Elayne sends Merilille to negotiate with the Borderlanders.
- WH,Ch27 - Elayne tells the Borderlanders that Rand is in Murandy. She will give them safe passage through Andor.
- In Crossroads of Twilight
- In Knife of Dreams
- In The Gathering Storm
- In Towers of Midnight
- ToM,Ch13 - Rand sends Narishma to Far Madding to set up a meeting with the Borderlanders.
- ToM,Ch51 - Rand meets with the Borderland rulers. They slap him and question him on an unknown person from the Age of Legends. His responses fufull an ancient Arafellin Foretelling. Rand forces them to swear fealty to him before he will transport them to the Last Battle.
- ToM,Epilogue - Rand and Min sleep in the Borderlander camp at the Field of Merrilor.
More Category Geography